Important Stuff

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All Kinds of Lovely Photography




Every wedding has that one crazy frantic moment when the light that wasn't there before suddenly appears. It's like the wedding fairies decide, here you go, we are giving you this 2 minute gift of brilliant light that will make everything look fabulous…and you better have a great photographer to be able to recognise it and to catch it! This wedding day was a misery of extremely strong winds and gloomy weather, but we did get a little window of heavenly light!


I am reworking some of the images as the bride has requested sepia toning. I love how it adds this timeless vintage feel to the photos, and it feels so soothing. I don't mind revisiting a wedding, it makes me remember the day again and surprisingly, I found some images appealing when I passed them up before. Now the couple have even more images to keep, so everyone is happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.