Important Stuff

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nic and Philip - Engagement Photography

 Couples shoots are about meeting the photographer and having some fun prior to the wedding. I absolutely love them. I love having a trial run of practicing lovely couples poses and just getting the feel about the couple. This one was too easy as Nic and Philip are so cute together, and just so wholesome!
The wedding is about 100 days away, so we shot the number 100 on the building to commemorate it.
They asked for a slight 70's colouring to the photos, and I was happy to oblige, I love to experiment.
But I had to make it look contemporary, as trends will change and these photos simply must last forever!
These photos were shot at Pyrmont, Sydney. Random location for a random shoot!

100 days to the wedding, or so…I was told.
Beautiful couple...



Yes, making faces together was in my brief. 
We had lots of people from the pub across the road watching all this unfold...




Ok, so we found the car just parked there…just waiting to be photographed!

I catch moments, I told you! lol

There was no good light anywhere, but in that little alley it rocked! Oh well, we had some local residents cheer us from their windows.
This girl has perfect skin, the biggest flaw is about 10 cute freckles…that's it! I can't wait for her to be the bride, the photos will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.