Important Stuff

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wedding - All Kinds of Lovely Photography by Kathryn Jolly

Wow, what a fabulous young couple. The groom was so into the bride, that the grin never left his face and every opportunity he had, he was trying to kiss her. This in turn put a massive smile on everyone else's faces, so the good vibe just flowed through the whole wedding. The stunning bride just nestled into him when she was near, which send all these signals that he is her protector, and all you wanted to say was ohhhhhh…so romantic! I will not even mention the tearful and emotional speeches which left everyone (including myself) sniffling. It was love all around at this wedding. So happy I had an opportunity to be there and take photos. Weddings really rock.


In the super dooper high heels she just reaches his chin! 

Love this shot!








Funny stuff happens when you ask the boys to do a manly pose, lol lol lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.