Important Stuff

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Central Coast Wedding Photographer -Pre-wedding shoot at Umina Beach - All Kinds of Lovely Photography

I love doing pre-wedding photography sessions. Nothing is better both for the photographer and the couple than meeting each other before the wedding and shooting a few photos. We can work together on those romantic poses, get to know each other and have a few laughs. On the wedding day, I try to be as inconspicuous as I can for most of the day, and only get involved at the crucial times, such as during the formal wedding photos. 
This lovely couple, Narelle and Luke, are very much in love, that was obvious from the moment I saw them together at the car park. We talked about their upcoming wedding while walking around on the beach. The sun went behind the clouds, but we still managed to get some lovely shots. I can't wait to photograph their wedding, as from what I was told it's going to be visually amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.