Important Stuff

Monday, February 10, 2014

Central Coast Wedding Photographer - Kathryn Jolly


I love shooting weddings on Central Coast. I love everything about them, the lovely people, the relaxed atmosphere, the fabulous locations to photograph my bridal couples, the ability to park without stress!

This amazing couple, Kate and Jason, tied the knot in church at Erina and had a reception right at Spoon Bay, Foresters Beach. We escaped after the ceremony and took these lovely shots of the couple relaxing together. The weather did turn a little gloomy, but the determined bride martched onto the beach, despite the crazy wind and the darkening skies. I am glad she did, because overcast weather is actually quite nice for photos!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.