Important Stuff

Friday, May 9, 2014

Maryrose and Mark - Camden Valley Inn wedding - All Kinds of Lovely Photography

Beautiful couples make it easy to photograph them. If love is there for everyone to see, the camera picks it up naturally and the rest is so easy for me. I was a little unsure what I will encounter at Camden Valley Inn, as I have never shot a wedding there before. I went around the property, and found amazing views going on forever at the back of the hotel. Autumn colours provided the rich colour palette. When Maryrose came down to the wedding garden, you could hear gasps from the guests, she looked so amazing. Mark was actually quite shy at the ceremony and only stole a few quick looks at his bride, it was really quite sweet to watch. He quickly recovered when the solemn and formal part was over, I dare say he was relieved the real party has started. I took the bride and groom away for a location shot, which in this case was not very far away from their guests.  I love when weddings are all in the same place, it is so much more relaxing for the bride and groom. 
The reception room looked fresh and lovely, with lots of fairy lights, my favourite things to shoot at reception. They just make everything look magical! Here is a sample of the wedding photos from the day. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.