Important Stuff

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jessica and Giles got married!

Some weddings are seriously uncomplicated and this was one of those weddings. No crazy stressed out bride and no complicated schedule to juggle all day.
However, as weddings photographers know well, nothing is truly simple when weddings are concerned, nature did throw in a curveball and it poured like I have never seen before.
But, not during the ceremony, phew!

But, since I had a glowing pretty bride and a handsome Aussie bloke to work with it made my life super easy. Two people obviously in love and in synch with each other, nothing could be more amazing to photograph. Oh, the photographs never lie...there is love here...
And let's not forget the dog children...lol!
Have an amazing life guys! Congratulations!

Photobomb????





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me a message. It makes me happy.